SAP Warehouse Management documents will provide the complete explanation for individual sap transaction likeThis set of documents explain in step by step manner with screenshots, how to do transaction in SAP MM Warehouse Management.
SAP Warehouse Management documents can be used for power user training or end user training in the final preparation phase during implementation.
These documents help you to understand how to run transactions in SAP and complete your business process. These documents are very helpful for the entire sap user even if they are new to SAP screens.
1. Business / Functional use and explanation of SAP T code
2. Prerequisite to run this T code
3. Menu Path for such T Code
4. Step by Step with screenshots how to run this transaction
5. Complete guide explanation for input value to be entered to run these transactions.
6. Expected Results from these transaction
7. One Individual Document for individual transaction
SAP Warehouse Management set cover the following transactions
LS06 – Storage Bin Selection
MM01 – Create Material Master with warehouse
LU01 – Create Posting Change
LU02 – Change Posting Change
LS04 – Empty storage bins
LX01 -List of Empty storage bins
LX03 -Bin Status Report
LX24 -Bin Stock Report for a material
LT15 – Cancel Transfer Order
LT24 – Confirm TO created automatically
LT12 – Confirm Transfer Order
LT01 – Create Direct Transfer Order
LT01 – Create Transfer Order through TR
LT01 – Create Transfer Order through TR LIST
LT21 – Display Transfer Order (or LT23 – List, LT22 – By storage type, LT24 – By matériel, LT26 – By storage bin , LT27 – By storage unit)
LB01 – Create Transfer Requirement
LB02 – Change Transfer Requirement
LB03 – Display Transfer Requirement