While creating Internal order if following error message appear,
Class for order classification has not been generated
Message no. KU363
To be able to classify orders for order selection or order summarization in the information system for Cost Object Controlling, you must first:
• select the characteristics that are active in your system
• generate the characteristics that you selected
• generate the class in which these characteristics are to be included
You do this in Customizing under Choose and generate characteristics.
Go into Customizing and process the step Choose and generate characteristics.
You have two options to resolve the problem depending on your business
requirement in Controlling:
1) If you required classification in controlling, you need to generate
class SAP_KKR_CLASS via OKQ3.
2) If you don’t require classification in controlling, you could
deactivate ‘Classification’ indicator for the order type via OPJH.
More infos on this issue can be found in the mentioned note 356327.